CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hear Ye, Hear Ye......

I come bearing exciting news.... As you know, the ladies over at Unity have been re-vamping their {ippity} line.  It is my pleasure to announce that I am one of Unity's endorsed {ippity} chicks.  Do you know what that means?  It means that I am one of 50 ladies across the country that you can order {ippity} stamps from!! Isn't this exciting?  I am honored to be chosen as one of the chicks.  

Guess what?  we have a new release coming June 5th, 2011.... I am soooo excited about it.  You can see a sneak peek of the new release on the Unity Blog .  GO check it out and let me know what you think!!  And {ippity} will have new releases every month after that!!!

I hope you all have a great week and please check out my blog, the Unity Blog , and my new {ippity} store. 

Happy Stamping!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment